Beckenhauer Construction is a progressive company that recognizes our people are our greatest asset in the pursuit of continued smart growth of our business. We look to provide growth in our team members’ skills as well as career opportunities for everyone in our organization. When we add a new team member, we look for the very best people and reward them accordingly. Beckenhauer Construction is celebrating over 140 years in business and is a leader in negotiated construction management services in our market. Much of our work is with repeat clients or from referrals, which is testament to the great efforts of our teams. We focus on continuous improvement; embrace sophisticated technology (to make people’s jobs easier, more efficient, and more fun) and implement Lean Construction techniques to ensure success for years to come.
What we offer:
- Competitive Salary
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Retirement Plan
- Bonus Plan
- Company Vehicle Benefit
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance with Accidental Death & Dismemberment 1X Salary
- Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability
- Voluntary supplementary insurance available
- Full P & L responsibility
- Complete client satisfaction
- May manage multiple projects in conjunction with on-site superintendents
- Quality Control - Ensure that the work performed is done in accordance with the contract documents
- Buy out materials, equipment rentals and subcontracts, develop scopes of work/bid projects working with estimating to provide the greatest value. Initiate purchase orders and subcontracts, manages the submittal process
- Develop detailed CPM schedules showing how the work is to be sequenced and updated monthly
- Plan the work in conjunction with our on-site superintendents; make sure all necessary tradespeople, subcontractors, materials, equipment, safety considerations, approvals, permits, preconstruction meetings, etc. are in place before starting an item of work.
- Document changes in the scope of work, RFI's, unforeseen conditions, additional work, etc.
- Proficient with MS Word, Excel, Project.
- Effectively communicate verbally and in writing with Owners, Designers, Government Officials, Employees, Subcontractors, Material Vendors, etc.
- Strong understanding of drawings and specifications
- Familiar with contracts - Both owner and subcontractors
- Strong administrative skills in billing procedures, submittals, changes in the scope of work, claim/notification provisions/procedures, insurance, etc.