Beckenhauer Construction is celebrating 140 years in business and we are a leader in our market in negotiated construction management services. Much of our work is with repeat clients or from referrals, which is testimony to the great efforts of our teams. We are a progressive company seeking continued smart growth of our business and recognize that our people are our greatest asset in pursuit of that goal. We look to provide growth in our team members’ skills as well as career opportunities for everyone in our organization. When we add a new team member we look for the very best people and reward them accordingly. Implementing new technology to make peoples jobs easier and more fun allows our focus on continuous improvement and implementation of lean construction techniques sure to provide further success for years to come. Live and work in friendly community’s with more of a country feel and country friendliness and build facilities that benefit those communities for years to come. Multiple positions available.
What we offer:
- Competitive Salary
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Retirement Plan
- Bonus Plan
- Company Vehicle Benefit
- Health Insurance
- voluntary supplementary insurance available
- Full P & L responsibility
- Complete client satisfaction
- May manage multiple projects in conjunction with on-site superintendents
- Quality Control - Ensure that the work performed is done in accordance with the contract documents
- Buy out materials, equipment rentals and subcontracts, develop scopes of work/bid projects working with estimating to provide the greatest value. Initiate purchase orders and subcontracts, manages the submittal process
- Develop detailed CPM schedules showing how the work is to be sequenced and updated monthly
- Plan the work in conjunction with our on-site superintendents; make sure all necessary tradespeople, subcontractors, materials, equipment, safety considerations, approvals, permits, preconstruction meetings, etc. are in place before starting an item of work.
- Document changes in the scope of work, RFI's, unforeseen conditions, additional work, etc.
- Proficient with MS Word, Excel, Project.
- Effectively communicate verbally and in writing with Owners, Designers, Government Officials, Employees, Subcontractors, Material Vendors, etc.
- Strong understanding of drawings and specifications
- Familiar with contracts - Both owner and subcontractors
- Strong administrative skills in billing procedures, submittals, changes in the scope of work, claim/notification provisions/procedures, insurance, etc.