Beckenhauer Construction is celebrating 140 years in business and we are a leader in our market in negotiated construction management services. Much of our work is with repeat clients or from referrals, which is testimony to the great efforts of our teams. We are a progressive company seeking continued smart growth of our business and recognize that our people are our greatest asset in pursuit of that goal. We look to provide growth in our team members’ skills as well as career opportunities for everyone in our organization. When we add a new team member we look for the very best people and reward them accordingly. Implementing new technology to make peoples jobs easier and more fun allows our focus on continuous improvement and implementation of lean construction techniques sure to provide further success for years to come. Live and work in friendly community’s with more of a country feel and country friendliness and build facilities that benefit those communities for years to come. Multiple positions available.
What we offer:
- Competitive Salary
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Retirement Plan
- Bonus Plan
- Company Vehicle Benefit
- Health Insurance
- voluntary supplementary insurance available
- Complete daily reports, safety audits, project photo documentation.
- Complete client satisfaction
- Full responsibility for organizing and planning on the project.
- Quality Control – Ensure that the work performed is done in accordance with the contract documents.
- Working with the project manager to develop and update the detailed CPM schedule
- Create detailed short interval schedules weekly, distribute and convey the plan to all subcontractors and other stakeholders.
- Full responsibility for all safety on the project.
- Document changes in the scope of work, RFI’s, unforeseen conditions, additional work, etc.
- Proficient with MS Word, Excel, Project.
- Effectively communicate verbally and in writing with Owners, Designers, Government Officials, Employees, Subcontractors, Material Vendors, etc.
- Strong understanding of drawings and specifications
- Familiar with contracts – Both owner and subcontractors
- Strong knowledge of various trades and their coordination required